Peter Street Condos
Peter Street Condos will be a new 40 storey mixed use building at the corner of Peter and Adelaide St West. The tower will feature an 11 storey podium and contain 330 residential units and 118 parking spots with 5 levels of below grade parking. Retail will be at street level while commercial and office spaces are proposed on the second and third floors.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- A dramatic 40-storey glass and aluminum tower, designed by the award-winning architectural firm architects Alliance, at the north-east corner of Adelaide Street West and Peter Street.
- Lobby, interiors and amenities designed by internationally renowned interior design firm Cecconi Simone.
- Totum Life Sciences® will be the partnered provider of life fitness amenities at Peter Street Condominiums. Residents will have use of seven classes per week to be held in the Totum P.S. Club. Residents will also have the ability to book, through Totum, personal trainers, therapeutic services and additional fitness classes within the building, on a pay per use schedule.
- Amenities will be located on the fourth and fifth floor and will include fitness and weight rooms, yoga area, therapeutic/massage room, theatre room with servery, billiard room, lounge and kitchen and dining room.
- 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
- One guest suite provided for residents’ use.
- Exterior glazing with Low E double pane glass.
- Individual suite hydro metering.
- Environmentally controlled rain water harvested for irrigation.
- Security coded access FOB for all residents.
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station.
- Underground garage painted white and lit with fluorescent lighting for added safety and security.
- Dedicated parking shuttle elevator for enhanced security.
- Visitor and resident bicycle storage on the ground floor, entered off Peter Street.
- Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby.
- A wide variety of suite types and sizes with ceiling heights of 9’ (except for locations with dropped bulkheads).
- Choice of engineered wood flooring in entry, corridor, kitchen, living/dining areas and bedrooms, as per builder’s standard samples.
- Custom designed solid core entry door with security view-hole.
- Flat smooth ceiling finish throughout.
- Contemporary sliding doors and/or swing doors to balcony as per plans.
- TV/telephone outlets in principal rooms.
- Thermostat controlled heating and cooling.
- Built in smoke/heat detectors and in-suite water sprinkler system.
- Floor to ceiling glazing/window systems.
- In-suite controlled energy efficient air-conditioning and energy recovery ventilation system.
- Prewired in-suite security system.
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone in materials and colors, from builder’s standard samples.
- Choice of straight edge 3/4” composite quartz countertops from builder’s standard samples.
- Choice of tile backsplash or glass with designer accent color pattern, from builder’s standard samples.
- One capped ceiling outlet above Kitchen Island, as per plans.
- Stainless steel sinks.
- Designer chrome faucet.
- Energy Star Appliances- integrated-finish Refrigerator, Smooth Top Drop-in Electric Cooktop Stainless Steel Microwave Oven, Hood Fan, and Front Loading Stacked Washer/Dryer. Cabinet-panel integrated Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Hood
- 3/4” composite quartz countertop, with corian/solid surface designer sink and polished chrome faucet.
- Contemporary cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone in materials and colors, from builder’s standard samples.
- Cecconi Simone Inc. designed custom frameless mirror.
- Bathtub with polished chrome faucet and overhead shower with porcelain wall tile and glass tile accent.
- Shower with chrome faucet and overhead shower with porcelain wall tile and framed glass enclosure/door in select studio, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom suites, only.
- Low consumption toilet.
- Porcelain floor tiles.
For more information, contact me
FEATURES AND FINISHES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. E. &. O. E.